AT Internet is a powerful and modern analytics solution that :
- Enables you to collect and take control of relevant data on your website and apps.
- Gives you simple tools to analyse your data and identify key insights that will lead to new opportunities for your business.
- Activate this data via their rich partnership ecosystem, which Batch is a part of.
You can easily collect in AT Internet your Batch campaign opens in two simple steps: create the xtor parameter in AT Internet and then add it to your deeplinks.
1. Creating the xtor Parameter on at Internet
First, you will have to create a Custom Marketing Campaign on AT Internet. Go to Settings (top right menu) > Settings > Custom Marketing Campaign.
Then, create a Source (named 'Push Campaign' for instance) and a Campaign using that source. Once the campaign is created, it will be associated with an xtor parameter that you are going to need for the next step.
2. Linking Your AT Internet Campaign With Your Batch Campaign
The last step is to add your xtor query parameter to the deeplink of the push notification campaign you are about to send.
If your xtor is
CS1-123-label1-label2-label3 , add the parameter to your deeplink: https://mywebiste.com/item?xtor=CS1-123-label1-label2-label3
Now, each user who opens this notification will be tracked down by AT Internet and will be visible as a 'Campaign traffic source'.